Working on asymmetrical arrangements at the flower shop.
These photos provide a quick peek into my life from the past seven days. I am continuing to work on living my imagined life and appreciating all of the small things. If you would like to follow my photos, my username on Instagram is mrsmoon.
1. New shoes from Goodwill. (They still had the tags on, in case you think this is gross)
2. Finished reading In the Garden of Beasts this week. This non-fiction book was not a fun, easy read, but I appreciated learning about Hitler’s Berlin prior to WWII.
3. Frozen custard with homemade chocolate chip cookies.
4. Thursday night dinner: three cheese stuffed shells with fresh herbs.
5. I dyed Easter eggs and drank margaritas with Mom and Alyssa on Sunday… a family tradition that all over the age of 21 should adopt.
6. Perused my favorite antique shop this week. I showed some restraint since we will hopefully be moving soon. If anyone wants me to go back and buy this large bust let me know.
7. My sister had a birthday yesterday. She is not a fan of cake, so I made her a tower of brownies, sprinkles and skittles.
8. The birthday girl recently mentioned how she appreciates dandelions, so she received a dandelion bouquet.
9. The Pioneer Woman’s baked lemon pasta received good reviews at the Moon house.
Daffodils along the fence, a birthday present from Aunt Lorraine.
Pretty pansies in another one of Maribeth’s creations.