This photo makes me want to sing "America the Beautiful" (even if fountain grass does not count as a grain)
Magnolia tree in front of our house.
1. yum. pomegranates are in season.
2. In an attempt to save money, I went and got a library card this week and checked out my first book.
3. Indianapolis Museum of Art
4. I had my first day of volunteering at Riley Children's Hospital on Thursday.
5. Last week for our faux-jack-o-lantern in the window.
6. festive gourds
7. Final stop at the pumpkin patch. Josh & Greg becoming pumpkin sling shot pros.
8. Free car washes make me happy!