1. I spent last weekend in Lowell at my parents’ house preparing for my cousin’s baby shower and helping my mom rearrange the house. We made a trip to Target to indulge in their 90% off Christmas clearance. She purchased reindeer antlers for both of the cats. They were so funny that I laughed until my sides hurt.
2. This week’s lesson at the flower shop included learning how to arrange vases. I am quite proud of my work.
3. This is what our backyard currently looks like. I am truly regretting not going for a bike ride while the weather was sunny and warm on Tuesday.
4. I adore this little market. I stopped by to purchase Josh a good steak. Shopping here is much more enjoyable than patronizing one of the big grocery stores in town.
5. Paper Whites & Amaryllis. My indoor winter garden makes me happy.
6. While cleaning out my room at my parents’ house, I had fun discovering various moon themed gifts that I had received long before I met Mr. Moon. I do not think my new last name will ever stop amusing me.
7. While in town, I went to church with my family. I liked being able to see the sanctuary still decorated for Christmas.
8. On Monday I met my friend Sarah in Indianapolis for lunch at Taste. It was nice being able to catch up and I thoroughly enjoyed my B.A.L.T. (bacon, avocado, lettuce, and tomato)
9. This is the reason I neglected that bike ride on Tuesday. I was stuck in this book that I have been reading for book club.
Have a fabulous weekend. To avoid the cold, I can foresee myself be sitting under a blanket and reading my long book.