1. I drove across the state of Indiana quite a bit this past week. On Thursday I made a trip to Bloomington to visit my friends Amanda, Adam & Ryan. On Friday we went to Feast. It is a cute café and bakery with delicious mushroom burgers and chocolate cake.
2. I finished reading The Other Boleyn Girl for book club. Each year I set a goal for the number of books I want to read… one down, fourteen to go.
3. Tulip flower arrangement I made at work.
4. Volunteering at Riley Children’s Hospital.
5. Me and my buddy Ryan. He is a very cute, well behaved baby. He liked my camera and each time we would take a photo of him, he wanted to see it on the display screen.
6. On Monday I drove to Lowell to help my mom organize. We discovered several interesting mementos from my childhood.
7. I took my new pineapple corer on a test drive. It was easy to use and fresh pineapple tastes so much better than the canned variety.
8. These brand new Missoni heels were my Goodwill find of the week. I paid $2.50.
9. Amanda treated me to a few Bloomington specialties. We shared some Oliver cider.