These iPhone photos represent the small things I took time to appreciate this week and other tomfoolery. I am a sucker for sunrises and sunsets. I snapped this photo at the gas station Thursday morning. I was filling up before my weekly expedition to Riley Children's Hospital. The time I have spent volunteering at Riley has become more fulfilling with each trip.
1. I need to purchase pomegranates more often. They are delicious and entertaining to eat.
2. This is Pearl. She is one of my coworkers at the flower shop. She is super sweet.
3. This is the only lame iPhone photo I have to represent the grand time we had on New Year’s Eve. I made chocolate peanut butter pretzel balls for the party.(these are not even finished…) Thanks Matt and Stef for being great hosts!
4. My sister visited on Wednesday. We dined at a local restaurant and checked out a fun junk shop.
5. Game Day festivities commenced on New Year’s Day. Mom and I had fun playing all sorts of games with our close family friends.
6. I used tomatillos for the first time while making Guacamole Salsa. I enjoy using produce that is new to me. The tomatillos skins looked akin to green flowers.
7. Pretty pink at the flower shop.
8. I received my very own Christmas TOMS this week. They are more comfortable than I expected.
9. Slowly but surely, I am learning more floral design concepts. I am looking forward to the craziness of Valentine’s Day.