This collage represents my week in iPhone photos. The weather has been unusually warm in Indiana and I have tried to take advantage of the sunny days.
From the top left:
1. One of our Danish family friends pronounces my first name “Lunetta.” When I saw this Lunetta Moon champagne on clearance at Target I felt like it was made just for me.
2. Last Saturday was date night. We drove to a small town a half an hour away to try Stookey’s well known catfish and onion rings. I have fun finding different locally owned restaurants and Stookey's food was tasty.
3. I enjoyed a long bike ride on Tuesday with my new Christmas bicycle.
4. Avocado in my homemade grilled cheese was delicious.
5. The drive to Indianapolis yesterday was super foggy.
6. Monument Circle. After volunteering at Riley, I decided to walk downtown to checkout all of the Super bowl festivities. I walked three miles round trip instead of paying $60 for parking. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed the sunshine.
7. J.W. Marriott building
8. Downtown Indy
9. Zip line through the city.
linked: liferearranged, agoodlifeblog, letbirdzfly