These photos provide a quick peek into my life from the past seven days. I am continuing to work on living my imagined life and appreciating all of the small things. If you would like to follow my photos, my username on Instagram is mrsmoon.
1. I experienced my first Valentine’s Day working in a flower shop. It was crazy and fun at the same time. I could not believe the number of men that called on Valentine’s day wanting flowers delivered the same day.
2. Josh and I dined at Fogo de Chao in Indianapolis last night. I am pretty sure I consumed more meat in one sitting than I usually do in an entire month.
3. I watched bits and pieces of the Grammy’s on Sunday. Bruno Mars was my favorite.
4. I really, really want a big giant card catalog. I found this little guy at my favorite antique shop, but I couldn’t bring myself to buy him since he is so small.
5. Yesterday I scoped out Doc’s Architectural Salvage. The place is jam packed with awesome pieces. Although it was overwhelming, I did not have to worry about what to buy since just about everything was out of my price range.
6. Giant lovely yellow roses.
7. My sister made me outstanding cream cheese cranberry muffins. I probably ate six of them. Thank you Alyssa!
8. I made a few Valentines.
9. A sweet treat from my boss for dealing with the madness on Tuesday.