These photos provide a quick peek into my life from the past seven days. This week I seemed to have focused on food and flowers. I am continuing to work on living my imagined life and appreciating all of the small things. If you would like to follow my photos, my username on Instagram is mrsmoon.
1. Pioneer Woman’s beef stew with beer and paprika received high praise in our house.
2. Despite the hungry rabbits, my crocuses started blooming.
3. Community Yoga collects canned good for FoodFinders. Jeannett at Life Rearranged provided me with a friendly reminder to donate.
4. Last night Josh and I went for a walk to enjoy the warm weather and extended sunshine from daylight savings. It was light out until 8pm! I noticed that our magnolia tree is budding.
5. Mom and I visited Ikea. Although I didn’t buy much, this Swedish wonderland still made me curiously happy. I had the small breakfast, which cost a whopping dollar, and still could not finish all of my food.
6. I read Tina Fey’s Bossy Pants for book club. The book is funny and I now have a deeper appreciation for SNL.
7. I have been trying to get more creative with my flower arrangements at work.
8. Cheap, cheap, cheap strawberries at Meijer this week resulted in several smoothies that tasted like summer.
9. My boss bought me an Irish Shamrock for St. Patty’s day!
linked: liferearranged, agoodlifeblog, letbirdzfly