These photos provide a quick peek into my life from the past fourteen days. This week I took a ton of photos of the flowers growing in our yard. I love this time of year in Indiana. I am continuing to work on living my imagined life and appreciating all of the small things. If you would like to follow my photos, my username on Instagram is mrsmoon.
1. Josh and I mulched the whole yard last weekend.
2. Maribeth’s fantastic baby shower décor for Baby D.
3. Perks of being a flower shop worker, I get to take home “old flowers.” I like the roses better when they are really open.
4. Our magnolia tree bloomed early this year.
6. I made thin mint truffles. The recipe is from Six Sisters Stuff.
7. My Aunt Lorraine found me some colorful vintage shot glasses.
8. Daffodils are my favorite. These minis are always the first to bloom in our yard.
9. More baby shower swag. Maribeth is so talented and I can’t wait to meet Baby D!
10. Variegated sedum. Another present from Aunt Lorraine from a couple of years ago.
1. Rachael and Baby Huck came over so Grandma Kregel could meet her first great grandbaby!
2. Sunrise yesterday morning.
3. The Floridian welcoming committee just sent us this photo of our room. All my bags are packed I’m ready to go.
4. I have never been good at washing windows until I read Chaotically Creative's blog post. Last night I sprinted through washing every window in our house and they look fantastic.
5. Hyacinths smell so good!
6. I went to Goodwill and splurged on a new summer wardrobe.
7. I planted pansies on the first day of spring.
8. I can never resist taking a photo of the windmills when traveling on I65.
9. And just one more photo of Huck, because he’s a dandy : )