Josh and I spent the last week enjoying sunshine (with lots of sunscreen) and theme parks in Orlando with family.
1. We spent one day in the Magic Kingdom. The park was open until 1:00 AM and we enjoyed every minute of it. It was amusing riding Space Mountain at midnight.
2. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This section of Universal’s Island of Adventure captured the tiniest details of the Harry Potter series. If it wasn’t for the herd of tourists, I would have been convinced that I was walking through Diagon Alley.
3. The weather was fantastic the entire time we were in Florida. Sunny, no rain, warm, but not too hot. We enjoyed one day poolside. Just a book, a cocktail and some palm trees made me a happy girl.
4. The Toy Story Midway Mania at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a very entertaining ride. The family could count on me to have the lowest score on the shooting rides, luckily if aliens attack, I am married to Josh the sharp shooter.
5. Hollywood Studios.
6. Benihana for dinner.
7. My first trip to Universal Studios! The lines were so short we walked right up to the rides on several occasions.
8. Last night we returned home. More and more of my flowers are popping up. It makes me sad to think about leaving them all behind. We had six showings while we were gone. Hopefully we get an offer on our house soon.
9. I was the official hair Houdini on the trip. I was responsible for creating fun hairdos.