I snapped this photo on the way home from the farm. I'm going to miss these drives through the country. For some reason it reminds me of The Wizard of Oz.
1. Tree Ombré in the backyard. Photo taken on Sunday.
2. Our last share of CSA goods. Once the flowers, leaves and veggies are gone, I'm going to have to get creative with my photos.
3. Book club tonight. We will be discussing Triple Crossing by Sebastian Rotella
4. I found one of the wines I enjoyed on our wine tasting adventure at Meijer and it was cheaper.
5. Forgot to buy taco seasoning. Made my own with this recipe.
6. Excited to finally start volunteering at Riley. In addition to the experience, I get free McDonald's ice cream cones!
7. The trees were throwing a party.
8. I regret not doing more with the apples on our trees this year. They still look pretty as they decay.
9. Same tree as the first photo. This photo was taken on Wednesday.