On Tuesday we had the first substantial snow of the season. It was pretty to see everything dusted in white. I had plenty of time to take in the sights since people were driving five miles per hour.
1. I finally tucked away all of the outdoor pots and such for winter. To my great amusement, I discovered that sweet potato vines actually grow sweet potatoes!
2. I saved up my frequent buyer punches to redeem a dozen roses for the Thanksgiving arrangements.
3. I have been as merry as an elf displaying all of our holiday decorations. We now have two of the three trees put up.
4. I could not resist buying these Brussels sprouts at Trader Joe's. Cooking them should be an adventure.
5. We stopped by my Aunt's house last Saturday for more food and fun. I love this photo she has hanging in her house of my three aunts and my mom. My mom is the one on the far left.
6. Apple pie #2 got good reviews, even from the Debbi Downer Grandma.
7. Sunrise over our backyard.
8. Rubia's Flower Shop.
9. I like trains.