The lights around monument circle in Indianapolis are so pretty. Luckily traffic was going pretty slow, so I was able to take a few photos.
1. The ornamental kale I planted in the fall is even more vibrant now.
2. I planted some paper whites today. I bought them on clearance last year. I hope they still grow.
3. Life as a flower shop employee is good. I was making lots of Christmas themed arrangements this week. After work my hands smelled like a pine tree.
4. Last Sunday we picked out or live tree and managed to fit it into my tiny car.
5. Flat Stanley tagged along while I was volunteering at Riley Children’s hospital. This week I had the opportunity to hand out toys with Scotty's Brewhouse. You can read about the experience on their blog.
6. On Saturday I got to live a day in the life of an extreme couponer. Marsh, our grocery store, was tripling coupons.
7. IPL building lit up like a Christmas tree.
8. I made dozens of sugar cookies in preparation for tomorrow’s cookie decorating party.
9. Monday I met my cousins at the Hard Rock Cafe. We found another great deal on hip2save. In celebration of their 40th anniversary, Hard Rock had coupons for a legendary burger, drink and fries for $4..
Have a wonderful weekend!