This week I have been running around finishing up Christmas gifts and projects. I don’t know how I pulled this off when I worked fifty hours a week and I cannot even imagine what it will be like once we have kids. This morning I woke up early and baked chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter kiss cookies, sugar cookies with peppermint icing, fudge and two batches of chocolate covered pretzel peanut butter balls.
1. Pretty alstroemeria at the flower shop.
2. Winter SpringleTM from the very talented MB. She needs to create a blog ASAP.
3. We attended an entertaining Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. I wore this lovely mass of sequins along with some holiday bows in my hair.
4. A giant cooler of meat arrived at our doorstep Wednesday night. A nice Christmas surprise from Aunt Lois.
5. Don’t you think it would be cool to work on a wind farm?
6. & 7. I hosted a cookie decorating party at the house on Saturday.
8. I am jumping on the bandwagon. I purchased this baker’s twine from Pick Your Plum.
9. I wanted in on the Elf on the Shelf action. Flat Stanley found a mischievous friend.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanza, or just a fabulous weekend!